Thursday 17 September 2015

My first blogging experience

Hi, as you can tell by my blog name, I'm Niamh and this is my very first blog...and no it's not pronounced Niamh it's more like neve. One of the funniest names I've been called has got to be 'nom' which at one point got turn into my old nickname of nemo - which I kind of loved because I'm a big Disney/Pixar fan.

Another one of my subjects is art in which I stay at school until 5 - 6 o'clock (true dedication right there)-not to brag or anything but I got an A*. I have a twin and no we're not identical, he's a boy, but we do get on really well.

Why media? For starters watching media allows me to eat popcorn. I watch a lot of TV and films at home and would love to be apart of the filming industry. I've made a home video once before but would like a proper insight. I'm usually the one who doesn't likes to have their picture taken, I'm more intrigued in the editing side of media. In the past I've made a holiday vlog with my brother and then edited it on movie maker (which is probably rubbish compared to the software that you guys use) but it made me feel a sense of accomplishment after finishing it.

I'm not really into soppy romances, I'm more into action and marvel (Thor's probably my favourite). I like films with unique twists and non cliche stories.


That's it I guess

Niamh

No comments:

Post a Comment