Wednesday 20 April 2016

Evaluation Q4&5



Class feedback from niamhbarrett

Reflecting on this feedback
I actually didn't think our thriller was that good but hearing all the feedback has made me feel a lot better. I was expecting more people to comment on it not being realistic.
The shot where Rae knocks it over is some peoples favourite part. This was done by accident but I decided to add it in anyway. We actually thought we had broke the camera at first.
Someone else's favourite bit was the flashes. Personally this was my worst part. I only kept this clip in to show that I could use more editing techniques.
One of the improvements was to have steadier titles - this was actually done on purpose; I did a motion track of one. I originally had two moving titles, however I ditched the one used when the leaf was blowing. This was because the title was going all over the screen, no matter how many times I changed the point of focus.

Sorry for looking morbid and a mess.


Here is Dan and Alex's reaction.

 We filmed this on Rae's phone and she edited out some of the bits where I was laughing/messed up. #welldoneRaeproudofyou and the questions could have been planned better, but overall a good piece of feedback. Thanks guys!  p.s. I didn't pay them.




No comments:

Post a Comment