Friday 22 April 2016

Evaluation Q7

Check out my story on Steller: https://steller.co/s/5cG38AXHvf7


Here are some similarities and differences between our preliminary and main.

For our preliminary title we didn't think a lot about it; it was pretty simple and had no effect. For the main there was a lot of thought because we planned on making an anagram - so we needed a word(s) that could convert into another word(s). This was probably the part that took the longest because there were no tutorials on how to switch the titles around.

We decided to keep the same name for the company because we couldn't think of any other. Plus the name became quite catchy. For the preliminary the title just fades in and out. For the main it shatters! I thought this was more effective and pulls in the audience.

I liked the shot of the foot we did in our preliminary so I copied it in the main. However, in the main I felt it would be more effective if the title was being stood on. I wanted to do this in the preliminary but I didn't know how to use After Effects. I also used mud because I thought it would look more striking - due to a footprint being left behind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment