Thursday 21 April 2016

Evaluation Q6





 
I forgot to mention about the ghosting effect in my animaker. This sounded complicated to me, however it was really easy. All I had to do was copy the clip, delay it a little and then make it slightly opaque. This gave the effect of her being delusional.
I also didn't mention the scrambled titles. I got the influence of this from se7en. This fitted well because it represented how Iyra's mind is scrambled. For this I followed a Youtube tutorial that only took me 2 minutes.

For the start of the year I feel like I've made so much progress. I think the main reason for this was the extra time I put in at lunch times and after school. I feel more comfortable with the equipment I am using and therefore can complete tasks quicker than when I first started. Hopefully I will keep learning into A2.

I'm looking forward to developing my skills in A2 and using more editing techniques. A music video will let me experiment more because of the different scenes with different situations happening. I've already started thinking about what I want to do next year, and am planning to take my camcorder on holiday to try and get some good shots. I've played a large role in my group for our thriller, next year I'll try to let my team do more or teach them some editing techniques. They also want me to have a go at the acting next time which I'm not looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment